Monday, September 06, 2010

Love's Labor

Are you working? Well you shouldn’t be. Today is the day we celebrate working by not working. Yay, unproductivity! Like any good North American laborer I’m going to spend today being blissfully lazy, as will my Canuck friends, except they spell it with a “u.” So in honor of Labor Day, a day when we don’t actually have to labor, how about indulging in some sexy videos? You’re not at work so that mouth-breathing podmate won’t be leering at your screen. You’re boss won’t walk by right when things get good. This is the perfect time for a little (tasteful) NSFW YouTubery. I did all the laboring to find the videos so you don’t have to. You’re welcome. Oh, and you’re also welcome for Olivia Wilde up above. And by “you’re welcome,” I mean “don’t swallow your tongue.”

Girls kissing. Automatic pressing of the play button. Automatic.

Amber Heard in the short video “Death of Me” by her equally sexy girlfriend Tasya van Ree. That tattoo on her side, what does it say?

I never watched “Legend of the Seeker.” This was a mistake.

Also, because it’s Monday and because there are only two more episodes of “Rizzoli & Isles” (what, so soon, nooooo!), here is yet another Rizzles fanvid. No, I will not tell you how much time I spent getting sucked into searching for those. Needless to say, I’m glad I had another day to sleep in.

I’m certain these have whipped you into your own YouTube fandom rabbit hole. So enjoy. It’s a holiday after all. You go watch your favorite fandoms, I’ll go watch my favorite fandoms and… wait... hold on. Is that Wonder Woman… running… in… slow motion? So, clearly, we all have to watch this together.

Happy Labor Day, or Monday every place else.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its never to late to start watching Legend of the Seeker!!! Or the awesomeness that is Tabrett Bethell (Cara) : D

Unknown said...

Fun post - always a good thing to finish off with Lynda Carter!

I heart Labor Day...

Kathryn said...

Dorothy you're wonnnnnnderful. What a great post. I'm off to download the song from that first video.

Mia said...

That first scene of the first video is actualy from a portuguese film (Second Life, dreadful I hear, but with strong lesbian content)... nice to see a fellow countrywoman in this glorious blog ;)

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a lovely Monday I'm having....

Unknown said...

I think I love your blog.

G Funk said...

What is this song???? I have to have it!

G Funk said...

Ok, I got it. :-D

Norma Desmond said...

The slow-mo Wonder Woman bit cracked me up. As for Rizzoli and Isles... I'm won over. Adding to my TV queue... now.

betsey said...

I think the tattoo said "Hamenahamenahamena" but don't quote me on that.

FussyBuddy said...

How could you leave this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7XdyPks10o

David DeAngelo said...

Is there really nothing better to do with your time folks? Cripes there's REAL news out there.. interesting stuff, not faked up stories about a BS iphone design that would never, EVER come from apple.. Steve jobs, marketing genius, took advantage of this and is now leading you all by the nose.. The Geek Gap: Why Business and Technology Professionals Don't Understand Each Other and Why They Need Each Other To Survive bill at geekgap dot com www.geekgap.com

Bokhandelsbiträdet said...

Hello, and a big THANK YOU for posting these videos, or I would never have seen them... The one from Legend of the Seeker was gold. So awesome, so replay-ish ...the music was good, too!

Thank You!

Ingrid

saphrodite said...

Just noticed one of my clips (Women In Love - Trust me) featured in your blog. I'm honoured.