Thursday, October 01, 2009

Tit for Tat

Things I love: Women. Boobs. Women touching other women’s boobs. What can I say? I’m a gal with simple pleasures. So, imagine my delight when they all came together in the new Funny or Die video “The Booby Scare.” Let me set it up for you as quickly as possible because me blathering on just keeps you seeing Alyson Hannigan, Emily Deschanel, Kat McPhee, Minka Kelly and Jaime King touch each others’ breasts. Wait, I think that's all the set up you need. And, go.

OK, three things:

1. Emily has amazing cleavage.

2. It’s amazing to watch Alyson touch Emily’s amazing cleavage.

3.Touch a Tit, Save a Tit” is an amazing slogan.

But, in all seriousness, in an age of massive health care inequity, continued under funding of women’s health initiatives and close to 200,000 new breast cancer diagnoses each year it’s important to remember to touch ’em like there’s no tomorrow. And if it takes a bunch of gorgeous, smart, conscientious ladies groping each others’ breasts to remind you of that fact, well, that is what I call the best tit for tat ever. Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month, ladies.

p.s. God, I can’t wait for them to do the pelvic exam PSA next. Ahem.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgoodness

that was amazing and funny. what a great message.

ros williams said...

emily d has EPIC boobs

Unknown said...

Oh, the envy!

reeflightning said...

nice, very nice, great way to get the message across!

Norma Desmond said...

Best.PSA.EVERRRRR!!

slacker said...

for another funny breast exam...check out AbFab where Saffy "feels up" (I mean...examines) Patsy.