Friday, January 09, 2009

My Weekend Crush

Of course, everyone talks about Famke Janssen's legs. To be sure, they are magnificent. When she wrapped them around James Bond you envied the putz for being in what had to be the most pleasurable death grip ever. But it's not those killer thighs that make me weak whenever I see Famke. It's her brow. Not the eyebrows themselves really, but the whole ridge. The sheer expanse of it, the way it curves and carves its way across her face is just, to steal a term from her native tongue, schitterend. Just as brilliant are rumors that Famke may appear on the new “The L Word” spin-off “The Farm” with Leisha Hailey. OK, her addition hasn't been confirmed yet. Sure, the 20-minute pilot hasn't been picked up yet. And, granted, I have some major reservations about it being set in a prison. But it would still be another opportunity for beautiful women to do beautiful (and hopefully naked) things together on my television. Plus, we already know that Famke she can make with the gay. So the possibility of her making gay in prison with Leisha and handcuffs? Goodbye, reservations. Hello, heaven. Happy weekend, all.

13 comments:

frannie said...

I'm with ya on this one!! That brow is...wow...

Olivia Wilde is another one..mmmm

Lezlie Mac said...

Aaaww Famke..She's divine. The brow, yep, heaven.
Best way to enter a frozen weekend. Thanks Dorothy !

let me dance said...

i think i got,
i'll talk you later.
have a good day, ds.

j. said...

she is stunning.

perfect angel of dead (when i die - want someone like that bringing me to other side)

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQMe3dX_hKA

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh_pvmSiuGI

elliB said...

She is amazing, and her part in Eulogy was a pleasant surprise (I bought it for Zooey Deschanel and Jesse Bradford)! Her whole facial structure- stunning.

Anonymous said...

You can tell when someone really appreciates women cause they notice those little unusual things that just capture you. Yea, beautiful. Guapa.

Unknown said...

Famke is not only "schitterend", she's also "een lekker hapje"!

lenageek said...

Mmmm...Famke...just, yummy! Was my crush before I even admitted to myself that I was a big ol' lezzie! :D Kept wishing she could use those mind powers on me in the XMen films! L Word spin off, bring it on!

roark said...

http://images114.fotki.com/v970/photos/4/452512/4574306/mysterymachine-vi.gif

who's not going to watch it?....Curiosity has me wondering if its going to be craptastic or a sorta of bad girls ripoff.

Amanda said...

She's stunning.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Ow my...Dat maakt me zo trots :-) Go Famke go...

Mia said...

Famke is "tottaly boss!" And yeah, her eyes / brow are something...

Anonymous said...

Well, let´s remember the leg grip she gave to Wolverine in XMen3. I kept thinking how the movie would have liked if the Dude wasn´t so ethical about not take advantage when a girl is kind of drunk, ops, possesed!!