Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bedtime stories

How is it that it's been just three days since my vacation and already I am feel sleep deprived? Clearly, I have a problem. Clearly, this problem is serious since it was not remedied by a whole week of sleeping in until past 11 a.m. Though, thinking about this issue in the wee small hours of the morning, I realized that perhaps my problem is simply motivation. Because, well, if any of these women were in my bed I'd have no problem crawling under the covers. Of course, whether we'd sleep or not is entirely another matter. Hmm, perhaps this is the wrong kind of motivation after all. Wrong but delicious.

Famke JanssenAudrey TautouAngelina JolieJulie DelpyMargaret ChoKate WinsletSarah ShahiTina Fey
Come to think of it, maybe a good night's sleep is overrated.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord! I want them all. And much bigger bed. Thanks.
(My new prayer)

Anonymous said...

You totally made my day!

gold-digger said...

As they say..."there's no sleep for the wicked." ;)

Anonymous said...

Wowzas! Thanks for that great way to start the day. :P
May I also offer my humble suggestion?
Oh, and welcome back! I've missed your snarkly writings.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Snarker,

Thank you for the wake up call...
What a great thing to get out of bed,
in my robe, and click on Bedtime Stories.
I think my beds calling me now...
Have a Great day all!

Morcegos no Sótão said...

I had never seen Tina Fey so beautiful...

MJNuts

Anonymous said...

I'm so totally going to lose my lez card cuz I didn't know that first photo was of Jodie Foster. She's never done it for me, but still! I should be able to recognize her. I had to look at the tags at the bottom of the post to find out who she was.

Amanda said...

This is what keeps me up:
http://rcrdlbl.com/files/rblog_images/KakiKing500.jpg

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Audrey Tautou ... Julie Delpy ... I'm really happy to see french girls in such blog posts ... :) :)

TheWeyrd1 said...

omg...I so miss Sarah Shahi! When is Life back on???

Anonymous said...

Great, now I'm not going to be able to sleep...

Mia said...

Go Famkeeeee!! :D

Anonymous said...

All lovely, but my favorite is the Audrey Tautou pic. She looks so cute and even slightly butch here, doesn't she?