Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tank Top Lena


Yesterday, several of you seemed VERY CONCERNED about me not including Lena Headey in my Tank Top Tuesday collection. Surely this was an affront against lesbiankind, democracy and the universe. Well, true. It was all of that. But, as a quick reminder, my photo posts like Tank Top Tuesday, Gender Fuck Thursday, Naked Lady Monday, SGALGG and all the rest are not meant to be definitive collections of ladies in tank tops, ladies in suits, ladies in their birthday suits and ladies acting gay with other ladies. They’re just meant as fun little snapshots of all of the above. Your favorite not in it this time? Well it’s certainly not because I “forgot.” It’s because I didn’t feel like including her or have a picture of her or saw the stars aligned in such a way that I felt it unwise to include her. So if your favorite isn’t in a compilation, just kindly recommend her for next time. Still, all that being said, I feel I must right the terrible injustice inflicted on you from yesterday. So here are four more pictures of Lena Headey in a tank top. There, now are we cool, universe? Cool.



12 comments:

Jody said...

Thank you for righting such a grievous wrong...and being a good sport!

Dar said...

Thank GOD you found the error of your ways! And thanks. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Good karma is coming to you. I am in finals this week and you have no idea how much I needed a LenaHeady-in-a-tank-top break!

Anonymous said...

I love Lena

I want to say that

Anna Torv
Zoie Palmer
Elena Anaya
Cecil de France

Had played gay and look good in tanks, also I think 2 of them are into ladies :)

Jamie said...

Cool. The universe says, "Thank you."

Emma Robert said...

Nice tank top overthere. tank tops are usually use for casual wear as well as party wear.

Anonymous said...

By the old gods, has Cersei been turned into a whitewalker ?

Big Shamu said...

Not to be demanding or anything but can we have some more Bitches in Boots photos.


Pretty please?

Jody said...

Yum, Bitches in Boots. That would be delightful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, universe is such a tough, salivating lesbian crowd.

You're already doing a wonderful job, I'm just happy and excited whenever there's a new post. Thanks Snarker.

Anonymous said...

How about another Lena: Lena Dunham? Whip-smart, hilarious, unapologetically earnest about her body, and more than willing to show skin. I know you don't apologize for the skin on this blog, but just wanted to put in a word for a little body diversity.