Tuesday, August 16, 2011

SGALGG: Hanily Edition

Lots of co-stars get along. And thank heavens for that, because not everyone is a good enough actor to fake it through a whole season of TV. But some, they’re especially close. Like Straight Gals Acting Like Gay Gals close. Like Achele close. OK, I can’t think of a close than Achele. But Hanily is pretty darn close. That is Hanna and Emily from “Pretty Little Liars.” Co-stars Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson are by all appearances great friends on set and off. And when I say by all appearances, I mean by all of the pictures they tweet out. Seriously, those two take more pictures together than most married couples I know. Think I’m kidding? I am so not.

Here they are all splendor in the grass.
And here they are again.
And again.
And, yes, again.
Also, have you noticed Ashley is almost always on the left and Shay on the right? I mean, come on, they even have their own sides. Hell, they even have themes.

With Sunglasses
With Food
With Costumes/Outfits
With Ashley on the Right

Heck, Ashley even ships their characters together. When asked by Just Jared Jr. who Hanna should end up with, she made Hanily shippers hearts go pitter patter.
JJJ: Who does Hanna really belong with?
AB: Caleb! No, Emily, I mean…(laughs)

Look, I liked Maya and I liked Paige and Samara is, well, blonde. But “Pretty Little Liars” should really consider making Hanily happen. Because you can’t fake chemistry like this. Also, no lying, aren’t they just the prettiest little couple ever?

Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell

12 comments:

hamlet.pod said...

Is it just me or did anyone else think of "Two Girls in Love" at seeing that grass picture?

Nice shots, all of them. Thanx!

Anonymous said...

ugh. this mindless celebrity worship crap makes me sick to my stomach. turn off the tv.

Mia said...

jizaz could they be more dolly and repetitive in theyr poses?! major turn-off in this major turn-on that hanily could be

Ava said...

I love Shay & Ashley's friendship, they are adorable (and gorgeous!) together.

To that Anon above... you do realize that this is a pop culture blog, right?

Danielle said...

I think Shay & Ashley are adorable but if any one was going to get with Emily... PLEASE BE SPENCER!!!! Spemily is so adorable!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6vSRtqnJG0

Anonymous said...

it'd be easy enough, they've already uhauled it

Emily said...

That last picture... Be still, my heart. <3

Kathryn said...

I suppose it's cute, but to me it looks like teens repeating the same poses over and over.

Anonymous said...

If Hannily ever happened, it could be quite interesting. Shay/Ashley's videos tho are quite funny. To that stupid anon, turn off your computer.

Anonymous said...

From one Anon to another: you can turn off the TV, dude...but you're on the internets.

Also, this needs to happen. Is it just me or does everything they say to each other on the show seem like double entendres?

Shayley said...

Their twit vid/tweets and ustreams are hilarious.

Sample:
Ashley: ‘Will you marry me, Ashley?’ Ohhh! Yes, I will.
Shay: Who wants to marry me? No one wants to marry me.
Ashley: I wanna marry you.
You can marry me.
Shay: Please do.

And the latest ashley calls shay my other half. :D

Shayley/Hannaly is so on.

Louise said...

They are so damn sweet. Great pics