Monday, August 15, 2011

Give it to me, baby

You guys, seriously. You guys. You probably already saw this last week. But if you didn’t, it’s one hell of a way to start the work week. And even if you did, it’s still one hell of a way to start your work week. This is Sasha Alexander and Angie Harmon enjoying a little on-set dance party for the Angie’s birthday last week. For first timers and repeat viewers alike, it’s certainly something to aspire to in the workplace. Just think how the work week would fly by if we all danced our day away through the office. Oh, Sasha. Oh, Angie. You make me feel gayzzoli all over.


EDIT: Well, shit. I do not know why the video was marked private all of sudden. I hope it’s just a temporary mistake. Until it is made public again, please enjoy this older vintage of Angie Harmon dancing on set instead. It’s still a pretty fantastic way to kick off the work week.


EDIT 2: Embedded with a working reupload of the dance party. Get your groove on.

15 comments:

Zed said...

:-( it won't play. It says 'this video is private" It must have been good!

Anonymous said...

Thankfully I saw it before. And yes, it made me think, okay, when it's my birthday, forget cake (or at least, postpone the cake) we're gunna do some dancing!

Norma Desmond said...

Yes, thankfully, I, too, saw it last week. Completely made my day and made me think that maybe I'd enjoy what I do more if I just... danced.

Anonymous said...

Yeah saw it too, wasn't private last week? Who knew Sasha could move like that? She was so cute in this. And yes we saw you 'helping' Angie through the door by patting her bum Sasha!

Anonymous said...

It seems that Sasha is very hands-on with Angie. It's not the first time she has given Angie a friendly pat on the ass

Anonymous said...

Awesome video and it got more than 20,000 views in 2 days. The comments were hilarious.

I don't know why it's marked as private but it's been re-uploaded to another account. You can find it here at this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHTm02Cwyg

Anonymous said...

Shame for those that missed out.
Here's a pretty, pretty fanvid instead. Like really, really pretty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LujmRLlOe4c&feature=feedf

J9 said...

When I saw this last week, all I could do is giggle, think of you and wonder how long before the hair & make up people were told to take it down. It was posted in the R&I fb post, so I thought it would get ons of hits... Too bad really.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why it was marked as private but the video has been re-uploaded to another account. You can see it at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHTm02Cwyg

Anonymous said...

It's viewable on youtube, at least as of now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHTm02Cwyg

Hoot said...

That's the triple espresso dance.

Wrongway said...

I firmly believe that the best part of humans comes out when we dance and act silly, and this proves it. I can forget poltics when Angie dances!

Marigny said...

dangit I wanted to see it! You got me all excited.. typical woman. lol

Cheers -

http://pudgydyke.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That was great! Angie is sexy, but that Sasha sure does know how to bust a move. I was really loving her dancing.

Helen said...

Have you seen the other one of just Sasha busting some moves? It's doing the rounds on tumblr and making people die from her adorableness