Friday, September 25, 2026

My Weekend (Canadian) Crush

Dear Canadian Kittens,

I am so thrilled for you that today you get to watch lesbian beer league softball shenanigans. I so want to join in on the fun. But, alas, the Crave series has no U.S. distribution yet. (Though New Zealand and Australia, you seem to be in luck.) And because our barely sentient racist Cheeto for a president is The Worst In Every Way, who knows when this Canadian delight will trickle down to us. I get it, and honestly America deserves your disdain. Would it help to tell you that at least 48.3% of us are really, really, really sorry about all this *waves arms at the horrors*? We hate it too. And we WILL vote this November. Again, we can’t apologize enough for being such bad neighbors.

With Love on Behalf of Your Sane American Friends,
Ms. Snarker

p.s. Happy weekend, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment