Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Oh, Canadian TV

If you heard a loud, piercing squeal sometimes yesterday afternoon it was just me. I was just reacting to news that Megan Follows was joining the cast of “Wynonna Earp” in a recurring role as Momma Earp. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

This is Emily Andras making all of my wildest Canadian dreams come true. You all already know how much I love, love, love (love, love, love) Anne of Green Gables and Megan Follows. Interviewing Megan a few years ago was a fantasy bucket list accomplishment. And now, holy cow, is this just wonderful, wonderful casting.

I cannot wait to see the layers and loveliness that Megan brings to the show. She has always been a ferocious actress, capable of conveying intellect and introspection so clearly. I have no doubt she will be perfect as Momma Earp. In fact I cannot wait.

Also perfect, Emily’s response to casting Megan:


Thank you so much, Canada, for giving us something so great to look forward to in 2018.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I immediately thought of you when I heard that news. You are the place where my mind goes when I hear about Anne of green gables