Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Lesbian Bucket List

Filmmaking friends The Finks (Julie Keck and Jessica King) have been making LGBTQ-themed content for years now. And they were kind enough to share one of their latest projects, the sex education series “F*ck Yes,” with me the other day. Just a reminder that consent is always, always sexy – with an assist from gay lady cinema icon Guinevere Turner. Please, like you don’t also have a soft spot in your heart for “Go Fish,” too.

p.s. The above episode is no longer free, but please check out the trailer for their "F*uck Yes" series below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm sorry but I hated Go Fish. This was a little funny, but she could have been less jokey and more understanding of her partner's needs.

Anyway, I highly recommend Princess Cyd on Netflix, if you need a nice, dreamy, movie!

Carmen SanDiego said...

I saw go fish with my mom.., yikes