Thursday, December 28, 2017

Keeping Up With the Joneses

Jessica is back, baby. After a two-year break (fine, she popped up in “The Defenders,” but I’m increasingly uninterested in ensemble casts with one token female and a ton of boring dudes), “Jessica Jones” is finally returning for her second season. While I probably won’t be recapping like I did the first season, I will most definitely be watching. Sadly there’s no glimpse Jeri Hogarth (a.k.a. Carrie-Anne Moss a.k.a. Trinity) in the teaser. But she should be back for the second season. Let’s hope she gets her life/moral compass in order. Though, who are we kidding, I’d still be into her character if she remained a morally ambiguous power lesbian all the same. Especially if they keep using Heart as a soundtrack to the season. Bring it in 2018, ladies.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Well, I guess I need to catch up on that...
the show I'm most excited about for 2018 is one day at a time, though

Erin O'Riordan said...

I just want Jessica Jones to be happy, whatever that takes for her.

I'll be reading Krysten Ritter's novel while impatiently waiting for Season 2 to begin.