Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Your Best Paulson

Sarah Paulson continues to be an endless delight and someone we all wish was our lesbian BFF (no offense to my real lesbian BFF, but she is better at impressions that you – that’s a fact). I’m always so pleased when she has a new project coming out (even though I still feel very “Too Soon” about “American Horror Story: Cult” and its Election 2016 overtones). But I am pleased because that will mean more talk show appearances. Here she is slaying (naturally) her impressions. The Holly Hunter and the sunflower seeds thing almost made me spit out my drink. (I know, I know – I still have a hard time watching Jimmy because of the whole hair tousling/enabling a monster/our next president thing). But stick it out for Sarah because it’s worth it.

Also, here is Sarah explaining that amazing fangirling red carpet photo. Like I said, excellent lesbian BFF material.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Sarah, you're great but I hope your character gets attacked by the insane clown posse in that show. Jill stein? Please