Friday, September 08, 2017

My Weekend Crush

One of my favorite things continues to be seeing “Game of Thrones” characters in costume while using modern contraptions. I particularly like anything to so with Cersei Lannister acting very un-Cersei Lannister-y. Like, sure she almost killed her brother/incest lover, is double-crossing Daenery Targaryen and doesn’t give a shit if White Walkers kill every last living soul in Westeros. She’s still Lena Headey/the most adorable lesbian florist in the world to me. I mean, look at that tongue. Happy weekend, all.

4 comments:

Helena said...

My favourite , favourite florist. You just know how to get my weekend off to a good start :))

Carmen SanDiego said...

Some Autostraddle friends and I are watching Imagine me and you online together this weekend.
I'll tell Luce you said hello. Also that number nine is a wanker.

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have a great weekend DS

Anonymous said...

Hoping God can protect the people braving the bartering storm named Irma. The storm continues to churn waters and power lines are down as far north as Orlando. stay safe friends.