Thursday, May 25, 2017

Iron & Sand

Dragons! Women in power! Women with swords! Women making out with other women! More freaking dragons! But enough about those fire-breathers. How about Yara Greyjoy and Ellaria Sand getting very friendly in the new “Game of Thrones” trailer. Look, I know this will all end terribly, as pretty much everything does for everyone on GoT, but at least we can enjoy this incredible hotness for however long it lasts. Dorne meet the Iron Islands.



p.s. I know I shipped Yara and Daenerys last season, and I still do. So, to be perfectly honest, I am for Yara making out with all the women in the Seven Kingdoms – period.

4 comments:

Waffles said...

As long as Ellaria isn't poisoning Yara, I'm good with that. Thanks for getting a screengrab of that, btw. When I first saw it, I thought it was Arya (which made me happy until I realized how young she is).

Carmen SanDiego said...

Also shipping Yara and every woman
And I still hope Brianne and Arya go on adventures together, like a buddy movie
Can't wait for this show to come back

Karen said...

I dislike fantasy genre. Never cared for these types of programs.

Anonymous said...

This is off-topic, sorry, but are you aware of a film called Below Her Mouth. There be lesbianity and nudity and all that in it according to the trailer.