Friday, March 25, 2016

Vacation Vixen: Anna Silk

So, as you can see, I’m going on vacation for a bit. Or, more accurately, I’m going on a “vacation” – meaning I’m going back home to help my 70-something mom move out of the home she has lived in for 40-something years. I know, so relaxing. But, while I’m gone, I shall of course be posting fresh, hot, lovely Vacation Vixens in my stead.

I thought I’d kick things off with the always lovely Anna Silk. This week I posted my very last “Lost Girl” Rewind Mini-Cap, to coincide with the airing on the finale on Syfy. While most of us said goodbye to this show last October, there was an unmistakable finality to writing my mini-cap. It’s over, it’s really over. Fae-thee-well, you bonkers show. Thank you for the happily ever after.

2 comments:

Helena said...

All the best to you and your Mom with the packing and moving and thank you for still posting.

Carmen SanDiego said...

That's one emotionally and physically exhausting trip. Best of luck with the move DS