Wednesday, August 06, 2014

SGALGG: Meryl + Emma 4EVA

If I had one wish it would be for world peace. If I had two wishes it would be for Meryl Streep and Emma Thompson to be in another movie together. If I had three wishes it would probably involve Jodie Foster, Tina Fey and a tropical island. But back to the second wish. I want Meryl and Emma to be in an amazing movie together so hard. Granted, 11 years ago they were in the TV movie “Angles in America” together and kissed (and climaxed together - no really). It was fucking amazing. Also how hot is The Angel America Emma? *choking sound* *sputters* *passes out*



But that glorious cinematic moment aside, what have they done together lately? Nada, except look really cute at awards shows while snuggling together. But I am impatient and greedy and want more. MORE. Extra special bonus points if more also means more kissing.

2014


2003


Until then, we are left to wish and wonder. Here is Ellen DeGeneres stoking those most cherished desires further by offering us side-by-side evidence of their greatness. I can’t decide who is more charming, but I’d pay all the money I have and ever will have to have Meryl Streep read recipes in a sexy voice to me forever while Emma makes pig noises in the background.

2 comments:

tlsintx said...

word.

Myriam said...

They’re both fantastic but I have a weakness for Emma 😍