Thursday, October 04, 2012

End of Feys

Oh, please. Like I wasn't going to write about Tina Fey on the day of the premiere of the last season of "30 Rock" ever. It's like you don't even know me. Well, it is finally here. The beginning of the end. When it's all over we will have had seven seasons of eating night cheese and wanting to go to there. The thought of it all being over soon makes we want to go get business drunk. Liz Lemon is pretty much my spirit animal. And Tina, well, we all know Tina is my Fake TV Wife. So now that it's all coming to an end I feel so many things. Sad. Excited. Proud. Sad some more. I know "30 Rock" has never been a ratings blockbuster (neither in the Nielsen's or in my comment counts). But I won't stop talking about "30 Rock" or Tina, because they both, genuinely, make me happy. They inspire me. They make me laugh. They make me think. And they make me feel good that such a smart woman can have such success with such a smart show. And, lest you think you are off the hook, Tina recently signed a four-year development deal with NBCUniversal. So, looks like my Fake TV Wife might be back on my real TV even after "30 Rock" is gone. Until then, I shall continue to adulation unabated. And, if I ever feel a little blerg in a world without Lemon, I'll just put on my bi-curious shoes (I swear, I haven't worn them since college) and remember the founding tenets of Lizbeanism. See you, tonight, Tina.

10 comments:

The Notorious H.A.M. said...

I love Tina Fey, 30 Rock, and your love for both of them. Sorry I didn't comment more.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for continuing to write about 30 rock. It truly is a fabulous show and I know I will miss it when it's over.

Anonymous said...

Love the show, love your TV wife, love you!

Carmen SanDiego said...

I love 30 Rock and I will miss it.
Here's hoping Tina's next project does not involve Tracy Morgan.

Anonymous said...

Just trying to get your comment count up since I heart 30 Rock, Tina, and Dorothy Suurenders :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Up the comment count! There can never be too much Tina Fey or 30 Rock or Dorothy Snarker in this world!

Anonymous said...

It's been a beautiful six seasons!! Watching the last will be bitter sweet.
I will always read your posts about 30 rock!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxqycijBUn0

Yüz Germe said...

I also like to say that you consistently action authentic admonition and I accept been an absorbed clairvoyant of your website for in accomplishment some time. I basic to say thankyou in accomplishment :) for all the adequate plan you do!
Yüz Germe

Domain reseller said...

Its very nice blog and great service.I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog,especially on this post. Keep up the good work.
Domain reseller
cheapest domain reseller

Anonymous said...

Trolling for comments, Ms Snarker? Ok, I will oblige since I am an unashamed adoring fan of yours. Tina rocks. Always has, always will. Here's to a great last season of 30 Rock!