Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tank Top Tuesday: Pride Edition

Let’s continue to Pride Week love and feature the ladies we love who love ladies wearing tank tops, which we love. Whew. I think that came out right. Now anyone can wear a tank top, and should – but when a gay lady wear a tank top? *low whistle* There’s just something about the simple act which is subversive yet natural and, of course, so so hot. And if you combine a tank topped lady with a plaid shirted lady, like Portia and Ellen above, well it’s kind of like the lesbian fashion nirvana. So please enjoy some enlightenment by way of these out gay ladies in tank tops. Namaste.

Brandi Carlile

It’s a rare sighting indeed to find Brandi without her vest. Treasure this as one would a white rhino sighting. Not that I think Brandi is a rhino. Oh, dear, this has gotten terribly off track.

Saffron Burrows

Those cheekbones…. Oh, damn, sorry – we were talking about tank tops.

Jenny Shimizu

Like Angie, or anyone, could resist.

Jasika Nicole

I really wish I hadn’t stopped watching “Fringe” years ago.

Alexandra Hedison

Is it some sort of lesbian crime to post Alexandra in the same post I have Ellen and Portia? I don’t know, but let’s risk it anyway.

Jane Lynch

She’s been hiding those under that track suit all these years. Damn you, Ryan Murphy.

Gro Hammerseng

I have no idea how the rules of handball work. But I would happily watch her matches anyway.

Natasha Kai

I’m going to miss her at the Olympics like crazy this summer.

Jillian Michaels

I know this isn’t “technically” a tank top, but it is a lesbian crime to post a picture of Jillian without showing her abs. So, I can’t break two laws in one post.

Martina Navratilova

She’s like The Godmother of Tank Top Tuesday, no?

Amber Heard

You are welcome, lesbians.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any post feat. Brandi Carlile will get my high approval. Especially if it's the White Rhino Brandi Edition :D

Anonymous said...

I'd like to add this:
http://www.sportprofiler.se/img/kajsabergkvist.jpg

I know that's technically not a tank top either but... Just enjoy her abs.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say: I love this blog. Posts like this are an awesome example. There's nothing especially amazing about it... except the concept, the content, the writing, etc. I'm going to march myself right over to your Indiegogo site and say thanks with some dollarz.

Alexandra said...

Let's hope Polly decides to have this running in the background on Aug 3.

What fun.

FASTTCR said...

How wonderful is Tuesday? This wonderful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Nothing good. Especially do not want to see Ellen ever gross.

Anonymous said...

bless you, st snarker!

Katherine said...

Deeeeeeeeeeelicious :)

Anonymous said...

just because ellen is gay doesn't mean every lesbian should like her.now when is zoie palmer going to properly say she is gay, so i could swoon over a hot lesbian.

Foghorn said...

Just because you're anonymous doesn't mean you can dictate what can and cannot be posted by Ms. Snarker. Open your own blippin' blog and post the URL here so that I may post links to all the Ellen I can find.

;) babs said...

Jasika Nicole is such a sweetheart!

Unknown said...

Hmm, I'd have to add this one of Natasha. It's...fine.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r4m58JR2xg8/T3V9ix-m98I/AAAAAAAABZ4/SDp1M0rWq-g/s1600/natasha4.jpg

Althena said...

That waist, those tattoos...Natasha Kai, oh be still my heart!

Unknown said...

I just like ...i know that lovethis blog just enjoy