Monday, April 02, 2012

Just walk away

I’m not an ass girl. This I’ll freely admit. But, this does not mean I cannot appreciate a fine ass, especially as it walks away. And it’s harder to think of a finer posterior than that of one Joan Holloway. Sure, she has an equally superior anterior. But it’s that little sashay that Christina Hendricks gives to Joan, especially when leaving a room, that really makes me swoon. So, what finer way to start off a work week than by leading from the rear. Ahem. Exit, stage rump.

[Hat tip, The Linster for unearthing this delectable compilation.]

Happy Monday, kittens. Now walk away, slowly.

6 comments:

egghead said...

She leads with Anne of Green Gables too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xWXTBAD70&feature=related

Marie said...

The front ain't too shabby either.

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised the line "I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave" was included in the commentary.

Florence said...

I've watched the Emmy roundtables 2011 with drama actresses and Christina said there that a lot of women come up to her and say "You go, girl!". Which I think is awesome.

frannie said...

Oh, thank you for this. I am a TOTAL ass girl. Can't even help myself. I don't know what it is...just unf.

Anonymous said...

She really doesn't have that nice of an ass...it too flat on top---it's just big and wide..