Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gay Ringer

Dear Jaime Murray:

We, the gay women of the world, would like to thank you, the great bringer of gay to our televisions, for continuing your grand tradition of gaying up every show you appear on. Our appreciation for your ability to make out in various states of undress (or at the very least share deep and meaningful pre-explosions eye sex with) with lovely ladies is legend. In fact, the only thing you do more often than play gay is play dead on TV. As for the former, you had us at that deliciously posh “hello” of yours from “Spartacus” to “Warehouse 13.” But now, well, now you’ve gone and done it. You’ve gone and gayed up yet one more show. And, in the process, you’ve made me regret giving up on “Ringer.” I mean, imagine my surprise when I saw you making out with the homicidal ex-wife of Andrew, Sarah Michelle Gellar’s characters’ (yes, kind of to both of them) husband. Of course, I fear that this role will eventually be filed under both “Gay, the” and “Dead, the” in your resume folder. But, for what it’s worth, we are eternally thankful for all you do in the making out with ladies department.

Sincerely,
Ms. Snarker

11 comments:

Voo said...

Ms. Jamie Murray, I thank you for your service!!!

also, now i'm sorry i gave up on Ringer, too!

Voo said...

man, I think Jaime Murray would gay up a mother Theresa biopic!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Was it just me or did that hot kiss literally burn up the screen at the end?

lcn said...

/signed.

egghead said...

Oh Sappho, your name is Ms. Jaime Murray! I never gave up on Ringer. It's an interesting plot, although certainly not giving enough respect to Murray's Olivia Charles. I mean, the Murray woman literally burns up the screen wherever she appears, even if she does literally, on occassion, strikes the match herself . . .

Oooh, Ms. Murray as Mother Theresa? Now that's one hot plot that could burn the Vatican's precious little feelings. Let's do it! :D

Voo said...

hell, if not a mother Theresa biopic, why not a movie about the story behind the Ecstasy of Saint Teresa! :D
i could see Jaime Murray in that! :D

egghead said...

St. Teresa you say? Why that's the very epitome of Murray herself - orgiastic ecstasy!

~~~
Dot said:

" . . for continuing your grand tradition of gaying up every show you appear on"

The woman is on some kind of a mission.

Judith said...

As usual, I agree with what you're writing, and was very happy to see Jamie Murray gay one more time. But I'm also tired of the "bad guy" being, once more, a bisexual or gay character. I'm glad I didn't give up on Ringer (although I almost did many many times) but I still have mixed feelings about that episode.

Joana said...

You thank Jaime Murray and I thank you both.
Delightful post....as usual.
;)

Anonymous said...

Thunk. Drool. That is all.

Anonymous said...

Great post!

I, too, thank Ms Murray, who, btw, has my eternal loyalty for her enormous talent and her deligthful gayed up work.

Note to Judith: to be fair, most of the (straight) characters on Ringer did bad things at one point or another...