Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vacation Vixen: Sarah Shahi

Right, so I’m vacation for the next three weeks. Yes, three weeks. While I’m away I’ll probably still keep posting on Twitter and Tumblr when I can, or as much as my international internet access allows. So please, feel free to follow my holiday adventures and come back here every day for a fresh, hot new Vacation Vixen while I’m away. Oh, who am I kidding, I’m going to have to tell you all of this again tomorrow. You caught sight of the reflection of a certain part of Sarah’s in the mirror and you haven’t heard a word I’ve said since – haven’t you? Also, I think you’re drooling.

9 comments:

Itinerant Poet said...

If this is what we get as a reward for you coming to this continent then I think you should go on holiday ALOT!!

gidge said...

OMg...sarah shahi...

no-one said...

Yay Sarah! One of my favourite people to see show up in a post.

elena said...

Italy? Europride? You are welcome!

Bali villa said...

beautiful lady...

suhL said...

i just got to say, i love your blogue!! your sence of humor is just amazing!! omg xD i think i'm in love with you loool (kidding) xD

A big hug from portugal!!

tlsintx said...

say again Dorothy??

Have a great time~ hurry back!

Anonymous said...

noooooo!!! three whole weeks?? dear lord. oh well, I'll manage. I suppose. ^-^
have some serious fun!

FFAF said...

Need. This. Swimsuit.

Any idea where the photo is from? It's urgent!