Monday, June 22, 2009

Suck it, Monday

I know I should wait until Thursday, I know I should. I mean, if Tilda Swinton isn’t the living, breathing embodiment of Gender Fuck Thursday, then the words have no meaning to me anymore. But, sometimes you need a little of Thursday (or even Wednesday or on those most terrible of weeks Tuesday) on Monday. Granted, it would be greedy to wish for a Friday on Monday. But, what the hell, I’m a greedy fucking bastard. You know what else I’m greedy about? Beautiful women being beautiful. And, for the photo snob in me, it helps it they’re being beautiful in black and white. See? Greedy.

Old School TildaIf I was that horse, I’d lick her, too.

Marion CotillardBoy may not, but this girl definitely makes passes at girls who wear glasses.

Helen MirrenNever mind that other Lady, meet Dame Gaga.

Cate BlanchettMaking a joyful noise never looked so joyful.

Rachel WeiszI’ll let you know when I regain the ability to speak…

Pam GrierWhen all else fails, just beat the shit out of Monday until it complies.

8 comments:

orlando said...

One of the many reasons I follow your blog is your abiding love of Tilda Swinton. Nobody genderfucks more exquisitely than her.

lula said...

thank you for Dame Gaga - cos the Lady just doesn't do it for me.

Grrrrrr said...

yea, suck it Monday! hhrrmmpff

tlsintx said...

oh my.. Tilda with long hair. *drooling now*
..and Marion Cotillard... hmmm. does she, or doesn't she? I surrender, dorothy.

Big Shamu said...

Hmmmmm B&W Monday. With a Horse Lick Seal of Approval.

00 said...

That photo of Pam Grier is so kickass.

Norma Desmond said...

Is it just me, or is this an exceptionally shitty Monday? Regardless, these lovelies in black and white certainly helped ease the pain!

Trihardist said...

Ah hell yeah. Pam motherfucking Grier.

Way to show Monday who's boss, Ms. Snarker.