Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vacation Vixen: Mary-Louise Parker

In the immortal words of The Go-Go’s, vacation – all I ever wanted; vacation – had to get away. Yes, kittens, I’m embarking on a mini-vacation. How mini? Well, I’ll be back with fresh, full posts on Monday. Short as it may be, I’m still greatly looking forward to my wee break. As poor, inadequately-proportioned men like to say, size doesn’t matter, honey. While I’m away I will continue posting Vacation Vixens. Just because I’m lounging around sipping from drinks with tiny umbrellas doesn’t mean you have to be deprived of The Hot. (You can even click any of the images to enlarge The Hot.) So please join me and the luscious Ms. Parker in kicking off your shoes. It’s vacation, after all.

p.s. If you just can’t get enough (heavens, you want more?), I will still be tweeting throughout my break. Can’t…cut…cord. Must…still…communicate. See, I do need a vacation. Follow my (I can’t promise it’ll be creative) loafing at @dorothysnarker.

5 comments:

;)) babs said...

have a great vacation, ms. snarker, you deserve it!

;)) babs

Lola said...

MLP - that woman kills me. In a good way.

TheWeyrd1 said...

oh yeah...a mini vaca...I could use one of those! Have fun!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Where are you going? Have fun. :)

Norma Desmond said...

Jealous. I haven't had a real vacation in far too long. Enjoy yourself!