Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Doctor in the “House”

Lisa Edelstein - FHM1

Have I mentioned that I love France? First French Elle gives us some of the world's most beautiful women au naturelle. Now French FHM gives us Lisa Edelstein au hottness. Now normally me and my women's studies minor would frown in righteous scowly disapproval at all things FHM. The lad mags are just so damn laddy. But I will happily make an exception in this case. I've always had a thing for Lisa. Maybe it was that she was involved in the first real, non-experimenting lesbian kiss on American primetime television. Or maybe it's those snug little skirts Cuddy always wears on “House.” Or maybe it's that she knows how to work a stripper pole like a pro. Regardless, she's all kinds of sexy.

Did I mention Lisa is almost 43? Yeah, France, check your mailbox. My thank you fruit basket should be arriving any day now.

Lisa Edelstein - FHM2
[Click any to enlarge the hot. Scans via Cuddlestein]

16 comments:

;)) babs said...

wow, she's so sexy!

I love lisa edelstein since ally mcbeal, and she's the reason why I watch house.

I wish she would do more tv!


;)) babs

The Gentleman said...

First and foremost I'm completely against the objectification of the woman body

that said…

Sainte Vache!! (translation: HOLY COW!!) those pics are surely worth the cover price!!

Anonymous said...

Who would have forecast La Cuddy in such a shoot? But I suppose the striptease scene was a hint. Those frilly undies. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Woww... just wow... thanks for posting this and making my crappy day much better.

Oh, Lisa, dear Lisa, a rose wrapped in any other kind of lingerie wrapper would smell and look just as sweet

Dianna said...

I have loved her ever since her days from the first season of The West Wing.

lauwer said...

she is so frickin' hot, can't believe she is almost 43!! Owh and she and House are hawt together

Norma Desmond said...

God... she's hot. And yes, I, too am totally against the objectification of women... by men. By other women, on the other hand... ;)

Lezlie Mac said...

Bwahaha Sainte Vache, never heard that one before, thanks Gentleman !
I'll be waiting for the fruit basket then. Does it come with a Stripper Cuddy?

Anonymous said...

thank you French FHM, from the bottom of my heart...and thank you Ms. Snarker for posting these pics :)

Unknown said...

Oh putain! = joder! = fuck! Lisa Edelstein is my favourite. My favourite everything! Lovely.

Unknown said...

Oh la la. Sacre bleu!
Merci beaucoup for sharing that with us :)

TheWeyrd1 said...

Shoot, I already DID my AE over 40 list...dang it!

Anonymous said...

my gaydar pings almost every time i see her on television. is it just me?

Ladybug said...

she is soo sexy

LB said...

Lisa Edelstein is just so damn COOL. She was one of the notorious NYC "club kids" of Party Monster fame. You just know she's still got a badgirl streak in her. meow.

Renata Palladino said...

Wow. I remember when she was George's girlfriend in Seinfeld (the risotto girl), like, 15 years ago.