Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Naked Lady Monday...on Wednesday

In honor of Seattle's Naked Gal, and without regard to the actual day of the week, how about another edition of Naked Lady Monday? Yes, yes, I know it's Wednesday. But they don't call it “hump” day for nothing. Know what I mean? Nudge-nudge, wink-wink. Say no more. But, just because we're talking about nakedness and humping doesn't mean we can't remain dignified doing so. And I've always thought a nicely placed black & white classes up a joint, don't you?

Mia KirshnerA woman in bed covered only by rumpled sheets is the very definition of good morning.

Alicia KeysAlicia Keys, Man Ray. Man Ray, Alicia Keys.

Aisha TylerMy, what great...posture you have.

Mary-Louise ParkerThe fetal position is now my new favorite position.

Dita Von Teese & Scarlett JohanssonHello, sudden surge of lesbians taking ballroom dance lessons.

Jenny Shimizu & FriendNever mind size, it's Shimizu that really matters.

Naomi WattsNow that's my kind of bodice ripper.

Sara RamirezFine, she isn't naked. Somehow I don't think you mind.

Isabella Rossellini & Friend
Isabella Rossellini  & Friend
Obviously, they're playing charades and acting out the phrase “suit rack.” Ahem.

22 comments:

VVT7 said...

Good Lord. Thanks Ms. Snarker!

.-.-.- said...

Tastefully chosen, thank you very much Ms Dorothy.

The Gentleman said...

Monday?? What Monday!!
Thanks Ms.D... as always your choices are impeccable ;)

Anonymous said...

How...aesthetic. Quelles ethereal compositions. Clearly, pictures as artistically minded as these should mot be restricted to Mondays...

Anonymous said...

Great pics. The Alicia Keys one especially is really beautiful. I want her tattoo.

Anne said...

That's the most delicious breakfast I've had in quite some time. Merci beaucoup!

Unknown said...

Good pictures. I love another with I. Rossellini and Madonna.

00 said...

Wow....didn't realise that the last one was going to be quite so 'naked'...good thing that I was at home and not at work! hahaha

Anonymous said...

ooh, ms snarker, ms snarker. I'm a long-time reader, but first-time poster - I'm hoping that when you realise you've got more fans than you previously thought, you'll provide us with more of these gorgeous naked lady wednesdays. Mmm, naked ladies, mmm...

Marvourneen said...

Sara Ramirez....thud

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. Still thinking about sara ramirez!
YUMMY!
I heart hump day :)
a lot.

J9 said...

Uhhhhh, I had to um, go and um, take care of some things, as it were... These were HOT! I also looked up the rest of the Dita and Scarlett pics, and those gave me shivers! Thanks you again Ms. Snarker for making the week go a little smoother!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ms Snaker, I nearly didn't come into work this morning (it is raining, it is my 13th day on in a row - and that's gotta be unlucky - and it's windy so I have to do boring office stuff rather than take the boat out like we'd planned - I have the kind of awesome job that involves a boat) BUT then I realised that I really should come to work, and then I realised that I could console myself with the fact that there is internet in the office which there isn't at home or in the boat, and THEN, all the stars aligned to thank me for making the effort to come to work, and there was Naked Lady Monday on a Wednesday on a Thursday (time zones and dates lates...) and, WOW.
WOW.
And the photographer who got Mia Kirschener to look THAT good deserves some sort of prize :)
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

"A woman in bed covered only by rumpled sheets is the very definition of good morning."

TRUTH.

ravaj said...

in case you didn't see it yet, thought you may like these:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1087285/Slimmed-Nigella-serves-plate--cooking-skills-show.html

pissed off that the paper focusses on her being slimmer, but then that is the mail for you

jennifer from pittsburgh said...

I'm not even a ScarJo fan, but how great was that shot?! It's not just provocative, but evocative. It demands a little more.

Norma Desmond said...

Re: Sara Ramirez...

Why no. I don't mind at all. No one, little bit.

Anonymous said...

i think my little head exploded after the DVT and scarlet J photo. hot and classy!

Dani

Anonymous said...

humm...

i feel i lost some senses to
understand what you plan to do?

what i got from the nice pics,
ds seems exciting to post, and
like to do something different?

i just no idea what i'm supposed to
say in this moment.

anyway, good morning, ds~ (^-^)/

TheWeyrd1 said...

Suit Racks...snicker...

CR Thompson said...

Ohhhhhh Sarah Ramirez...

Julie said...

How about this one: http://www.peta.org/images/Kristen-Johnston-Ad.jpg

Kristen Johnson just posed nude for PETA. Yum.