Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby, you can drive my car

You know who we haven't heard from in a while? Why it's my Fake Girlfriend No. 2, Sarah Haskins. But don't worry, Sarah has been busy. She has been busy watching car commercials, that is. Car marketing toward women is ripe for parody. I mean, they named a car Crave and then made its ad about food. While I know they're hoping to attract women, I have a funny feeling it speaks more to stoners instead.

Still, the most ridiculous ads have to be the ones about getting all hot and bothered by your car. I mean, I like my car but I've never been turned on by my car. Turned on in my car, now that's another story. Ah, memories. Wait, what? You're still here. Well, go watch Sarah. I'm reminiscing.

Oh, Sarah. You can drive my car any day. Beep beep'm beep beep, yeah, indeed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the ending!!! Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you posted Target Women: The View. If not, here it is....

http://current.com/items/89471111/target_women_the_view.htm

Sabriel said...

Hope I wasn't the only person who sang "Beep beep'm beep beep, yeah" in my head whilst reading that!

Anonymous said...

LSHMBH (Laughing So Hard My Belly Hurts) really
by "return the favor" the image that came to my mind was so dirty that I tink I need to bleach my brain!
:-)

DawgDyke said...

Hell I said outloud 'Beep beep'm beep beep'

I'm certain my employees think I've lost it .. little do they know eh?!

Penny Cillin said...

Sarah Haskins is too freaking funny.

PS- I love seeing Selma Blair...even in GAP ads.

Anonymous said...

sarah is funny,

thank you for the post.
how're you doing ds?
everything okay?

i'm very good!

Tricia said...

there is also an interview with Sarah in the latest issue of Bust magazine

Abogados said...

Sarah Haskins said once “All I know is that we have a lot more to learn.”