Monday, April 07, 2008

Tina Fey Monday

I know, I know. You’re thinking, “Hey, it’s not Tuesday!” But you know what? The return of “30 Rock” and ergo the return Tina Fey this week cannot be contained on one puny day. Oh no. The Tina Fey love must be spread out over multiple days in multiple ways. Today it’s why we love her in the first place. Some clips to tide you over*. Is it Thursday yet?









And, of course, the clip that may have started it all. Behold the power of the bi-curious shoes.

*UPDATE: My sincere apologies to my international friends. Hulu won’t let me rip and reupload the files (sheesh, so possessive), so I can’t convert them for you. BUT, as an apology how about a little Jodie Foster playing Guitar Hero? In fact, you get to see her entire Rachel Ray segment [Hat tip, cappuccinogirl!]. If you can get past Ray-Ray, it’s a lovely way to spend 16 minutes. And, Lord, how butch is Jodie with that guitar?


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just reflecting upon the fact that if Tina Fey could get Stephanie March to do a cameo with Mariska Hargitay as her new girlfriend, I would love her with the power of 10,000 suns. Which isn't, admittedly, that much more than I love her now.

Anonymous said...

Blerg! Those clips can only be streamed within the U.S.... :'(

Anonymous said...

boo, can't access the vids outside of the US. anywhere else i can watch em?

Slym said...

Exactly what I needed first thing this morning - TINA FEY!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Can you put youtube (or whatever) videos up instead of ones people outside the US can't access please?
Your blog is great though.

Anonymous said...

Ah the lure of Tina Fey...

Tina Fey with her intellect and wit and wearing those glasses that make her all the more sexy, sigh!

Thank you for starting off my Monday on a very bright note... Tina is exactly the kind of jolt my morning needed!

Amanda said...

"Alright, you're not a lesbian. Duly noted. I'll correct that on your file.."

So excited for thursday.

Amanda

Sera Alastia-Promit said...

I miss naked lady monday... :(

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lezlie Mac said...

Aaaaand of course :'can only be viewed within the US'...
You got me high on expectations and the next second, down to plain frustration. Now that's just rude.
Alright, ok, credits for trying.

Could we get a naked lady Tuedsay in compensation..??? Pretty please?

Anonymous said...

nice to see I am not the only one outside of the US

jennifer from pittsburgh said...

Mucho big love for Tina Fey! Can't wait for 30 Rock's return, and I'll be in line first matinee when Baby Mama comes out :)

TheWeyrd1 said...

Dot...you rock! Almost as hard as Jodie playing Guitar Hero!

Lezlie Mac said...

You're more than forgive. Jodie is my (guitar) hero. She is soo funny.
Would love to see some of that dirty mouth humour though..
Thanks !

Anonymous said...

by the way 30 Rock was announced as being a recipient of the 2007 Peabody Awards: http://128.192.29.189/news/pressrelease.asp?ID=151