Friday, April 25, 2008

My Weekend Crush

Carrie-Anne Moss has the kind of face you could look at for days, weeks, months, years and never, ever get tired. Certainly she is gorgeous. And few people on the planet -- perhaps even the universe -- look better in skin-tight leather. But beauty and hotness alone don’t make a face so endlessly interesting. No, what makes her face truly fascinating is that you’re not quite sure what she’s thinking underneath. Is she amused? Is she annoyed? Is she triangulating the perfect angle to scorpion kick you in the head? All of the above? It’s hard to say. And that, that is what’s so damn interesting.

Too many young stars give everything away. And by everything, I mean everything. Lord knows, I never needed to see all that. But with age comes the maturity to know what to give and what to keep. I think it helped that Carrie-Anne became famous in her 30s. The older you get, the more you realize how little you actually know. And the more wary you are of revealing every darkened corner. There is so little mystery left in the world. But looking at Carrie-Anne’s face, you see why it’s so important to keep a little of it alive. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. Her back ain’t half bad, either.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your choice for "Weekend Crush"... I've been a big Carrie Anne Moss fan since seeing her in that lovely skin tight outfit in the first Matrix.
Trinity was the best part of the Matrix (in my humble opinion).

Anonymous said...

another winner! i've been infatuated with her ever since the Matrix. happy weekend indeed!

Alexa said...

wow, she's one of the most beautiful and talented out there... and you're right, most of the time you don't know what she's thinking and to me that's sexy as hell...

great choice dorothy...

peace...

Anonymous said...

She's a stunner, that one. Nice way to finish off the week! I've had a crush on Carrie-Anne's blond look-a-like, Elizabeth Mitchell for the longest time. Gia, anyone?

Anonymous said...

oh, swoon. what a way to start a weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yes Carrie Anna Moss please! Who could help loving her on Matrix? A total fettish. I even went to see "Chocolat" twice just because of her (and Juliette Binoche of course). hehe

Anonymous said...

?

I just came back home,
so tired

Happy weekend, dear DS~ ^^

nice posting-

Slym said...

I was wondering when the "back" thing would come in :).

But Moss is beauty in it's matured perfection indeed, it's right there in and on her face.

Impeccable choice as usual.

Anonymous said...

She is quite the lovely woman with a capital W.

She was my favorite part of the Matrix and damn, I was drooling over her unbelievable legs... especially when she was using it to break the laws of gravity.

Anonymous said...

Totally crushed out on Ms. Moss.

Anonymous said...

I agree with other posters - best reason to watch the Matrix - very sexy