Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Straight Gals Acting Like Gay Gals: Eye Spy

So sometimes, try as I might, I just can’t keep things classy here at Surrenders. Shocking, I know. And today, well, today is one of those days. Today is the day I bring you a long-gestating photographic series I’ve been working on called, “Hey, dude, my face is higher.” Give it a second, I’ll let it’s meaning sink in. Consider this a variation on my ongoing SGALGG series. Read into them what you want, I know I did. Though, to be fair, I think Scary was just helping Posh avoid a Janet Jackson-like wardrobe malfunction in the above shot. Talk about your helping hand.

Natalie Portman gives Norah Jones the once over.LeeLee Sobieski and her friend with the wandering eye.Eve thoroughly inspects her dancers.Giselle gets handsy with Jennifer Esposito……and she is thorough.As they say in broadcasting, “Let’s go to the videotape!”

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh. I've got one!

Unknown said...

Hello. I wish I were Giselle's hands...

Amanda said...

haha. Ida I love that Idina/Kristen picture. I remember seeing it a year ago and freaking out. Loved the vid. Mmm

Syd said...

Natalie Portman can give me the once over ANY TIME.

Bless you for sharing that "frisking" scene.

pins said...

Giselle and Jennifer Esposito! Wow! Arrest me.

Anonymous said...

That vid was the best thing that's happen to me all day. bless you.

Anonymous said...

i think that you should add lucy lawless and HOT Renee O'connor to that list. the things they said and do makes me wonder.

Anonymous said...

How about this one
http://www.tibette.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=124&pos=8

Anonymous said...

http://tibette.com/gallery/
displayimage.php?pos=-2704

Anonymous said...

Ha! A topic after my own heart!

Jayne and Sophia...1957...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/12/Sophia_and_jayne.jpg

:)

Anonymous said...

Crap! I thought I could link to the pic. :(

TheWeyrd1 said...

Okay...that video was great...what's it from?