Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday bits and pieces


Since it’s Monday and we’ve had a spate of good lesbian news recently (you know -- a little of this, a little of that) I thought I’d post something to celebrate and kick the week off right. But what to post? I pondered. I paced. I procrastinated. And then it came to me like headlights (that’ll be funnier in a second) through the night sky. Breasts! Plus Lily Allen has been getting all nippy lately, so it was perfect. The London lass made me “Smile” last week by giving her “girls” some extra exposure. First while on “Friday Night Project” a few weeks ago she flashed her third nipple to an appreciative crowd. What can I say, the girl gives good nubbin. Then, photos of an au naturel Lily vacationing in Thailand surfaced (also funnier in a second). And since I know you’re all dirty little monkeys, here is the NSFW version. Hello, ladies. My, aren’t we pert today? Happy Monday, indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I'm liking Lily Allen more and more. She's just so refreshingly genuine and natural...and smart.

None of the incessant posing like the Hollywood young clones...who don't seem to display even one bone of authenticity anymore. Shame.