Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kerplewie finally over

CLICK to witness the power and the gloryHallelujah! The planets must have aligned just right today, because my modem finally arrived. And, believe it or not, it both works and is the right model. Clearly, this is a miracle. My wireless is again humming happily and I no longer want to rip the limbs off of incompetent customer service representatives. I think it’s a win-win for everyone involved, no? So now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

4 comments:

El N said...

What I love most about this is that teeny tiny little screencap on the computer: Jodie wearing that chapeau! Classic!

Anonymous said...

welcome back to blogsphere. i'm glad miracles do happen!

Anonymous said...

i luv your movie poster!! it's hilarious.

Bainshee said...

[drums her fingers]

;)