Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We have a winner!


Anonymous No. 2 wins the scavenger hunt and takes home a shiny new, uh, sense of pride? (Wow, that’s a spectacularly sucky prize. Seriously, Anonymous No. 2 - if you’re interested - email me and I’ll send you a full-size screencap of your choice from this season. It’s the least I can do, since you played along so nicely.) As a bonus, here is the wonderful Three Amigos/Master Thieves scene, my favorite from the finale (well, as long as YouTube doesn’t yank it.) Almost every line is a keeper and the delivery is spot on. “Juicy tenderloin.” “Let’s go fatty.” “Are you high?” And then Alice’s “Oh god! I’m stuck! Go without me! Leave me behind! Save yourselves!” Priceless doesn't even cut it. Oh Alice , I think I’ll miss you most of all.

No comments: