Monday, March 26, 2007

An L Word Finale Picture Moment

Whew, well, was it good for you? In lieu of a formal wrap-up (expect that later this week), I give you a few shots from the finale with my own take on what each actress is really thinking.

I prayed all off-season to my Ilene Chaiken idol that I wouldn’t be a crazy babynapper again and it worked. Hallelujah.

God, I hope they don’t make me the babynapper next season.

Wow, Jennifer was right, that idol works. Once I started the sacrificial offerings, no toenail-clipping Henry, no vein-popping hysterics. But, damn, it’s hard to find all that virgin’s blood.

Blah, blah, blah, bikes, blah, blah, blah, family rooms. Good luck on the Sci-Fi Channel, lady.

So help me God, if they kill off another one of my girlfriends…

Looking good really is the best revenge.

I don’t mind the eyeliner, but the cap - really - is that necessary?

Cybill: Do you know how hard it is to raise my eyebrows through all this Botox? Seriously, I’ve never worked harder in my life.

Jennifer & Marlee: Hey, her lips are soft. So soft. So, very soft…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: the best revenge
She does look great!

Anonymous said...

sorry but Marlee still looks like she's sucking lemons and not melting into those lips, foolish actress.

Anonymous said...

Just want to give a big thank-you shout out for giving us all these wonderful reviews and spoilers all season long!

Anonymous said...

That Marlee girl's gots to go. Girlfriend can't perform the role of her lifetime with my best girl Jen. Jen doin' all ze heavy liftin' but even Jen can't carry that load. Sucking lemons.lol. She's kissing her with a mouth big enough to make Jen look like a blow up doll. It's just wrong. Biggest casting miss on this show ever.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the kisses between Jodi and Bette were horrible. And I know Bette can kiss because she was fine with Tina, hot even, so what happened. Marlee Matlin, obviously, can not kiss for her life. It's so awkward and 5th grade like.