Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Chart, I’m on it

Sadly, Leisha really isn't the center of the universe, I mean The Chart...OurChart finally has The Chart. That’s right, the endlessly plugged OurChart.com of L Word fame is up and running with Alice’s booty-call creation (thanks for the heads up, Les). Right now it’s less a hookups counter and more a lesbo MySpace where people can create profiles and add friends. Look, I have one! Yeah, it’s not nearly as exciting as it sounds. But, feel free to add me as a friend cause, gosh, who doesn’t like friends? I’ll admit, I haven’t been a regular visitor to OurChart since it’s January launch. Will the profiles make me mosey on over more often? We’ll see.

p.s. If you decide to join, don’t be alarmed when lisabang shows up as your friend. Apparently, she is to The Chart what Tom is to MySpace -- everybody’s friend.

p.p.s. I’ve had non-U.S. folks add me as a buddy, so I guess they’re not that strict about the whole “in country” thing. So, jump on in international friends, terms and conditions be damned.

5 comments:

Bainshee said...

Definitely a lesbian MySpace. ...I just threw up a little in my mouth putting those two words in one sentence.

I've gotten a few friend invitations already and I need to figure out how to drop them. I gradutated High School over 10 years ago, I have no desire to join in on the childish gather website friends junk.

If you know me, or atleast read my blog, feel free to send me an invite (Banshee without the I) - But blind invites because someone wants to meet a 'Friends quota' is not my thing.

nycrouge said...

I'm afraid to be on the chart because it will confirm what I have long since suspected -- that the lesbian pond is far smaller than hoped.

Dylan said...

I'm interested to see where this goes in the long run. I think the TV show might have killed the concept before it even got off the ground.

Anonymous said...

I am thoroughly cheesed off that the terms and conditions for OurChart state very firmly that you may not join (or even view the rest of the site) if you don't reside in the United States. What a cop out!

Anonymous said...

I am just curious. Will I see Tasha on a s5? I hope so. If not, I will be very upset.