Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ellen DeGeneres: Glamour Goddess

CLICK to enlarge the Ellen/Portia cutenessWe’ve seen Ellen: The Covers, now it’s time for Ellen: The Fashion Spread. W has a photo gallery of Ellen’s shoot, complete with a great picture of her and Portia. Look at Ellen’s thumb tucked all snug into Portia’s pocket. Oh, the cuteness. I like the smoky eyes the stylists gave her, too, very dramatic and different. Though what is it with stylists all wanting to give Ellen raccoon eyes, so to speak? Snicker. I’m not in love with the heels she has on in the first shot either. They just don’t mesh. Even the way they’re sitting on her feet looks a little, I don’t know, awkward. But these are but trifles. Overall, Ellen looks amazing. I believe the words hot and damn are in order. For outtakes, check out JustJared. And, just to keep both contingents of the Glam Ellen/Suave Ellen debate happy, here is another shot from The Advocate spread.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the glam, but...suave all the way!!! -Sam

Bainshee said...

I'm just not feeling the glamored up Ellen photos. She looks fake.

Shannon O'Hern McNamara said...

I'm with those kids. Love the glam shots, but Ellen's just more Ellen in a tux. *swoon!*

Anonymous said...

What anonymous, bainshee and redbeet already said...

Anonymous said...

I still think she looks ridiculous in those W mag shots. Ellen and Glam just don't go together.

Superchick said...

I love the way she looks next to Portia.. its just so <333