L402 - “Livin’ La Vida Loca”
1) Bette, “the most glamorous dean” California University has seen in years, interviews for a new TA. Did you know T and A can stand for more than just “Teacher’s Assistant”? Hello T&A Nadia.2) Tina must…Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
3) Alice learns to properly pronounce “Papi.” How handy.
4) Max thinks that dating the boss’s daughter requires extensive knowledge of toy boats.
5) Jenny endlessly psychoanalyzes her own bullshit. Again.
6) Phyllis has a bolt from the blue. And by bolt I mean “Comes out,” and by blue I mean “out of nowhere.”7) Shane knows that you don’t have to be called “papi” to be a good daddy.